Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Rockstar talons

Morning! Today I'm having the afternoon off to go to the seaside! So excited! I hope you have a fab day too :)

Today I'm going to show you a spiky mani I did using spikes the other day for the last few days before the sun leaves us until next year because the spikes look fab in the sunlight! 


I used two coats of Soho Mews by nails inc which is their tan leather polish (I may have already told you this once or twice ;) but I LOVE leather effect polish!). I used nail glue to apply three spikes to one nail of each hand going down the nail. 


This is the finished design with no topcoat because it smooths out the leather effect! If you like the spikes there are some sets of them available in my Etsy shop still in gold and silver! Yesterday I spent some time sorting it into 'sections' or 'departments' so it's easier to find what you're looking for! There is a whole department for nail art and the spikes are listed in there!


Get Nailed Spiked ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love it! those gold spike are perfect with the brown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x