Thursday, 8 August 2013

Vegas talons!

Morning! Yesterday I spent the morning working on my collection for Sunday, then I went to the cinema and saw the new Alan Partridge film which was hilarious! Today I've got lots to be getting on with though to catch up! I hope you have a good day :)

Today I'm going to show you a bright mani that would be perfect for Vegas (not that I'm going :( but I'm hopeful!! :D). To do this I used an unnamed neon green polish by Cynthia Rowley, models own topcoat, nail glue and 3D dice! The Cynthia Rowley polish is amazing! It dries matte but goes lovely and glossy with topcoat, it dries quickly and applies really well too. I'm always on the lookout for CR polishes in TKMAXX!


This is two coats of the Cynthia Rowley polish with topcoat. I applied the dice after the topcoat using nail glue. They might be slightly impractical for everyday wear but I don't care, I love them!


Roll the dice and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. that green is amazing! this is so fun, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! CR polishes are all amazing! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x