Friday, 27 September 2013

All that glitters is not gold (sometimes it's gold polish)

Morning! Yesterday TarasTalons acquired a new member of staff! I got a beautiful new MacBook Air!!! and this is my first post from it! I hope you have a fabtastic Friday!

Today I'm going to show you a mani that I'm wearing at the moment! This is an unnamed turquoise polish by clubworks with make it golden by essence over the top! I love both of these polishes, the clubworks polish is in a really nice bottle and the colour is fab! I only have to use two coats to get a beautiful opaque coverage. The essence polish is amazing too and I've nearly run out and can't remember where I got it! It a gold shimmer polish with larger gold glitter and it looks amazing! Kind of like a faberge egg or embroidered cushions or something! 


This is two coats of the clubworks polish and one coat of the essence polish with no topcoat!


And this is how I'm wearing these nails! I've alternated these with nails painted with two coats of nails inc's Westminster Abbey which is so beautiful!


Get Nailed in luxury ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - the gold, the turquoise, yum :) And I've never really gone much for Nails Inc but that gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a nails inc fan but I think even if I wasn't I'd have to get this because it's so beautiful! x

      Delete
  2. i love gold and turquoise together, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm really into turquoise and teal at the moment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x