Thursday, 5 September 2013

Ballerina in a bottle

Morning :) I had a great day yesterday! Lots of people received their Polish Club packages I had sent out and I was tagged in loads of pictures on Instagram and Twitter etc which made my day! I hope your day was just as great :)

Today I have a beautiful Leighton Denny polish called 'prima ballerina' to show you! I'm a massive Leighton Denny fan and I hope I can increase my LD stash soon and this polish has just made me a bigger fan! It's so pretty!


This polish applied really well, it dried quickly and it was the exact colour in the bottle in two coats! I'm a bit sad that I have so many nail art ideas for this polish which will cover lots of it up!


Be a ballerina and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x