Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Bubblegum and talons

Morning! I had such a fab day yesterday! I spent it making custom polishes for a bride and her bridesmaids! I also did lots of work on my Christmas products and saw my uncle who has come up to visit so I was really busy which is my favourite thing to be! I hope you had a great day too and that today is even better!

Today I've got a gorgeous nails inc polish to show you called Walton Place! This is a gorgeous bubblegum ink and it's so perfect for brightening up your talons as the days get a bit grey!


I love nails inc polishes and the quality of them rarely varies! This one is a perfect nails inc polish as I'd expect! It applies well, dries quickly and you get a perfectly opaque colour, exactly the same as you see in the bottle in two coats!


This is two coats with no topcoat. If you have any nail art ideas for this polish I'd love to hear them! I'm so distracted by the pretty my brain won't think of any!


Get Nailed in pink ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x