Sunday, 15 September 2013

Comic talons

Morning! Are you having a relaxing Sunday? Today I'm going to do some work on the magazine I'm creating! (if you'd like to be involved please email me at tara@tarastalons.co.uk I'd love some bloggers and nail polish lovers to be interviewed/show off their work!) I might take some time this afternoon to catch up on Hollyoaks though ;)

Today I have some comic book nails to show you! Because I have seen this design on so many people I have no idea who to credit the original design to but it isn't me! ;) I did this using bright pink false nails, a black nail art pen and a white nail art pen!


All you do is outline the nail in black and add a curved line and a dot in white as highlight! Ta-da! Comic nails! I topcoated these so that the pen didn't scratch off and for extra shine!


And this is how I wore them!


I just used other random comic book designs I had done on blue nails to break up the pink.


Get Nailed, BAM!, KA-POW! ;)

Tara x

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x