Sunday, 22 September 2013

Coming through the dark

Hi! I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday today! I'm going to catch up on X Factor (sad I know but I love it!).

I really, really want to show you my Halloween mani but I haven't had time to upload the pictures so I'm going to show you the mani I did to wear in the run up. I did a version of this last year which you can see here but this time I have used googley eyes!!

I used two coats of a black polish which I think was Barry M but it might have been technic! I topcoated the black and the used nail glue and embellie gellie to apply the eyes at random places of the nail! I love this it's so cute! I don't know who came up with this design because I've seen it everywhere but I'm glad whoever it was thought of it! 


Get Nailed in the dark ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x