Monday, 16 September 2013

Cone claws

Hi! I hope you have an amazing Monday! I'm spending mine shopping because all I have to eat in the house is pizza and chocolate! 

Today I have a cute Summery mani to show you that I did for my sister! Her nails were already painted when I went to visit, so I'm not sure what the base colour is. I used acrylic paints and a Sally Hansen topcoat.


On her right hand I painted ice cream cones on each nail so that the top of the cone was at the tip of the nail. On her left hand I painted different ice cream flavours and shapes with different toppings so that the bottom of the ice cream touched the tip of her nails. When she put her nails together they looked like little ice creams! 


This is the finished design topcoated!


Have an ice cream and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. How fun! And so cute :). Failing to see the issue with only having pizza and chocolate though Haha. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I didn't think it was that much of a problem but my OH kept saying things like 'bread' 'milk' so I had to go…. haha! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x