Friday, 6 September 2013

Elegant talons

It's FRIDAY! and also, hi! Yesterday I had another article published! You can read it here! Also I was very excited that I can now reveal that I am writing a book about nails, nail art and nail polish! This book will also feature nail bloggers, nail polish fans and nail artists from the UK so if you'd like to be involved please email me at a tara@tarastalons.co.uk :D I am looking into another project that will include people from all over the world and maybe another book too so keep your eyes out for that! I hope you have a brilliant day to start the weekend!

Today I'm going to show you some new false nails I got and show you how I apply them. These are 'classic French' by elegant touch which are a nude colour with pink tips. There's 24 nails, glue, a file and instructions in the box.


The first thing I do is match up the falsies to my nails and lay them out like this so I haven't got to keep fishing for them halfway through!



I then applied the nails by putting a thin layer of glue onto my natural nail and pressing the nail on firmly until it was secure.



I removed the tabs at the top. They are numbered so you can find the ones you want easily and they make it easier to apply the nails apparently but I don't think that makes a difference. They're easy to remove though, you just twist or bend them lightly. You're then left with little bits sticking up which are easily filed off.



This is the nails applied and filed!



And topcoated! You don't have to topcoat them but I like the extra shine and because I'm always typing and stuff it helps to protect the nails a bit. These nails will last for ages but I get bored after 1-2 days and soak them off and start again :D



Be elegant and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x