Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Feathery talons

Morning! Yesterday I spent all day making up cardboard boxes and labelling nail polishes for the advent calendars, today I'm going shopping because I have no food in the house and then I'm bubble wrapping all the polishes! I hope you have a day that's just as fun filled as playing with bubble wrap ;)

Yesterday I blogged about one of my newest and favouritest nails inc polishes so I've decided to continue the theme and show you some of my newest or favourite nails inc polishes on my next few blogs! 


This bright pink is Featherstone Street, I got it from QVC, which is where most of my nails inc polishes come from because they are such amazing deals! 


This is two coats of colour with no topcoat and it's super shiny!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x