Monday, 30 September 2013

Fiery talons

Morning :) Yesterday I spent the day getting my Polish Club packages ready so today I'm going to buy Grand theft Auto 5 and have a relaxing evening playing t :D I hope your week gets off to a great start! 

Today I have a design I did to wear on bonfire night to show you! To do this i used a bright orange polish by nails inc called Hampton Court Palace Gardens, neon orange paint from HobbyCraft and a lightened version of the neon orange paint. I also used a really weird thing that my mum gave me (I forgot to take a picture) which is a plastic stick with a small round sponge on it, no idea what it's called! and I used topcoat.


I used two coats of the nails inc polish as a base to give a solid colour. I then used the weird spongey thing to sponge on two layers of the neon paint on the bottom three quarters of the nails. I then lightened the paint by mixing in lots of white paint and sponged that across the top of the nails. When the paint had dried I top coated and ta-dah! bonfire nails! 


Be hot and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Hi i've nominated you for a blog your heart out award here: http://theluckymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/blog-your-heart-out-award.html, I hope you'll take part :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so excited for bonfire night and firework night I can't resist starting on my manis!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x