Friday, 13 September 2013

Glo stick talons!

Hi! Yesterday I spent all day on the search for tape and then packing up the nail polish and nail art advent calendars! I need a very intense shoulder massage today! It was lots of fun though and I watched Sabrina the teenage witch while I worked :D I hope you have a fab day!

Today I have some of my favourite and most amazingly beautiful polishes to show you! These are all by Cynthia Rowley and I tracked these down from a few different TK MAXX stores! None of these have names but theres a gorgeous neon green, pink, purple, blue and a bright turquoise!


This shows two coats of colour with no topcoat, the neon ones dry quite matte which I love because then you can wear them matte or gloss them up! I also love that you get this fab opaque colour in two coats but if you sue a white undercoat these neons really POP! I'll show you that soon!


Have glo stick talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Woah, they're so bright! Gorgeous! And I love Sabrina the Teenage Witch :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) STTW is one of my favourite ever programs! I really want them to do a new series where Sabrina and Harvey are married - like a modern day bewitched! x

      Delete
  2. Wow such pretty colours... Our tkmaxx never stocks cynthia rowley :(. Also: Sabrina! Awesome. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only one near me that stocks them! I wish they all did, I love them! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x