Tuesday, 17 September 2013

GRRReat talons

Morning! I'm loving this week! Yesterday I had my third article published which you can read here, my forum has some fab people who are so friendly and a fab nail artist has even given all members a discount code for her stuff! You can join my forum 'Talon Talk' here! I also released lots of Halloween collections in my Etsy shop! AND I might get a pet hedgehog1 I hope you're having a great week too!

Today I have a bright mani using Mornington Crescent by nails inc! I did this to practise tiger stripes with a new nail art brush! 


I used two coats of Mornington Crescent and then black acrylic paint to do the stripes and write 'GRRR' :D



I also used nails inc caviar topcoat which I now love! It was the first time I'd tried it! I got a mini bottle in a collection and now I need the full size one!



Be wild and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

10 comments:

  1. Love the tiger stripes! I've been looking at the nails inc top coats in boots wondering if they were worth it, might invest some of my boots points lol!

    Thanks for the mention too :D I'm loving the forum! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely worth investing it it! It's like a layer of glass over the nail!

      No problem :) I'm loving it too! Everyone's so nice! x

      Delete
  2. GET A HEDGEHOG!!!!!!! I want one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted one for so long! If I get one I'll show you lots of pics!

      Delete
  3. I love these nails sooo different and unique too
    www.elledeesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool.... nice change from zebra print. As an aside as a 'im sorry I haven't a clue' geek I need that nails Inc polish just for the name Haha. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x