Saturday, 14 September 2013

Hard talons

Morning! Yesterday I started dispatching my advent calendars so my nail room looks slightly less like a warehouse! I hope you're having a fab weekend! Also today I created a forum which is called TalonTalk where you can share your blog, your brand, your talent and chat! I'd love to see you there! http://talontalk.forumotion.co.uk/

Today I'm going to show you a dark mani because it's getting closer to Halloween (I can't wait to show you my Halloween nails!) so I'm wearing darker colours! This is a rimmel polish called hard edged with gold and clear diamantes!


This is two coats of the polish under my lamp so you can see how beautiful the polish is! It reflects different colours so it looks amazing in different lights!



This is the polish in normal light! This shows two coats with a rimmel topcoat. I love this polish so much, it applied great and it did dry quickly as promised on the bottle!



Be hard and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely, I rarely buy Rimmel polishes but that one's stunning! Congrats on the forum - how you have time to do all this stuff is beyond me, you're like a machine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got many Rimmel polishes either, I don't know why!

      Thank you :) I've wanted a forum for about a year and spent a while designing it and stuff then decided to just go for it! :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi I have nominated you for the Liebster award :)
    http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x