Saturday, 28 September 2013

Home sweet home

Hi! Yesterday I went to visit my mum, not to show off my new macbook or anything ;) and then just worked in the evening, I hope you had a fab day too!

Today I have a simple mani to show you that I did a while ago to practise mixing different colours with my paints. I did this using a Revlon polish called cloud, acrylic paints and 3D red roses.


I used two coats of the Revlon polish as the base and then used black acrylic paint to write 'Home sweet Home across the three middle nails of one hand.


On the other hand I used acrylic paints and a small nail art brush to paint; a house, a car, a tree, a fence and a lawn.


On the two plain nails either size of 'Home sweet Home' I used nail glue to apply a 3D red rose to each nail.


This is the finished design with topcoat!


Get Nailed at Home ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x