Friday, 20 September 2013

I snow you'll love this mani!

Morning! Yesterday I got loads done and I had a picnic lunch at the duck pond! My nail art pens are nearly ready to release and my next Halloween collection is photographed ready to go on sale on Sunday! Today I have some more stuff to do but hopefully I will have some time this afternoon to catch up on 'Smash' because I'm really behind!

Today I have a fab Wintery mani to show you because it's really cold and I'm getting into the snowy spirit!To do this I used an OG polish called go blue and acrylic paint in grey, silver and white.


I used two coats of the OG polish which is really nice when it's applied but it's quite a weird consistency so it was hard to apply without it streaking and it has an awful smell but most blue polishes do so I'm not complaining! When the polish was dry I used white acrylic paint and a dotter to do 'snow' falling down the nail! I also mixed a little bit of silver acrylic paint with some grey and dotted that in-between some of the white.


This is the finished mani with topcoat!


Get Nailed in snow ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. You have a great blog, follow you, I hope for reciprocity)
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sveta :) I've followed you on BlogLovin

      Delete
  2. this is so beautiful, it really looks just like winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Winter so I'm loving doing Wintery manis!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x