Tuesday, 24 September 2013

In the Halloween SPIRIT

Hi! Yesterday I went to see my mum and wrote my Christmas list :D It's not far away! Is it just me that's excited?

Although I am feeling quite Christmassy, I'm also quite in the Halloween spirit so today I have one of my Halloween manis to show you! This is a base of Baker Street by nails inc which is amazing! With a topcoat of a TarasTalons polish that's being released soon called toxic tutu! This is a mix of neon pink hexes, black glitter, silver holo and black dots and matte white skulls!


This is two coats of the nails inc polish with two coats of my own polish!


Be scary and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. I love this Tara, I've never seen anything like it! Do you sell polish overseas? (Ireland specifically) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send to Northern Ireland fine, I have sent to Southern Ireland with no problems but some people have had issues x

      Delete
  2. OMG i loooove those skull glitters!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're my new favourite thing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x