Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Nature nails!

Morning! Yesterday I started photographing some more of my Halloween collections ready to put in my Etsy shop! I love Halloween so it's pretty fun for me to do! I hope you're having a great week too!

Today I have a bright mani to show you to make you feel more Summery in this drizzly, grey weather because apparently it is STILL Summer! I did this using a collection 2000 polish called ninja. This polish is a great colour but pretty streaky so I had to use three coats and two topcoats to make it nice and even and glossy!


When the polish was dry I used nail glue to apply little 3D roses and ladybirds to some of the nails! I love ladybirds! They're so cute and stylish, I love their red, spotty outfits!


This is the finished design! Are you doing Summery designs still? or is it just me?


Go back to nature and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x