Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Neon splash

Hi! I hope your week got off to a fab start! Yesterday I spent a lot of time at the post office and doing some work but today I think I'll maybe do some polish planning so I can catch up on some TV at the same time ;)

Today I've got a design which I love because it's simple and it included neon which I'm a bit obsessed with! This was done using (I think) a Sally Hansen polish (I lost some photos so not 100% sure of the polish used!) I also used some neon pink acrylic paint and a topcoat.


This is two coats of the grey polish with pink neon tips. To do the tips I just used a small nail art brush and painted on the drips. I then topcoated to stop the paint scratching off!


Be bright and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. i love this! the neon and grey work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x