Thursday, 19 September 2013

Neutral nails

Morning! Yesterday I spent some time with my mum, dad and little sisters eating toffee apple popcorn :D I hope you're having a good week!

Today I have one of my (and everyone else's) favourite nails inc shades to show you! This is Portchester Square (you probably already knew that!). This polish is so pretty! I even wear it without art over the top!!!!! It's a rich neutral colour, perfect and glossy in two coats and amazing for nail art, alone and for any occasion!


I have done lots of different nail art over this, some I have blogged about and some I'll include soon but I'd love to see how everyone else uses this so please leave links to blog posts where you've used this!


Be neutral and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x