Sunday, 8 September 2013

Pretty as a princess

Hi! I spent most of yesterday creating polishes and doing some work on my book so I'm going to catch up on some blog reading this morning and then do more polish making this afternoon. Do you have fun plans?

Today I'm going to show you a pretty, sparkly mani! To do this I used a polish called no excuses by George (at ASDA) which was only £!! It's a pretty light pink which applies really well, it's opaque in two coats! I also used rose quartz by Barry M over two coats of no excuses. I love this glitter so much, it's absolutely beautiful! 


This is the finished mani with topcoat. I love it! It looks like a princess dress dress!


Get Nailed in pink ;)

Tara x

7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I absolutely love that Barry M polish :) Also, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the post at http://neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/ive-been-nominated.html and leave a little comment to show your acceptance of the award. Hooray!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my hands on more of those George polishes, do you have an epic asda where you live or something? We've got a pretty big one here, but I've only ever seen 1 or 2 different colours, they're pretty damn good for only £1 too!! I have that barrym glitter though, it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No but my OH doesn't mind driving all over the place to shop ;)

      Delete
    2. You lucky thing, mine tells me off if I get distracted by nail polish while shopping!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x