Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Sea my talons

Morning! I'm so excited today because my luxury Christmas gifts have been launched in my Etsy shop! I hope you have a fab day too!

Today I have a Barry M polish to show you which is so beautiful! It hasn't got a name on it, so if anyone knows please comment! I was staring at this polish the other day thinking of all the nail art opportunities! It's a beautiful sea green with lots of glitter!



This is two coats before topcoat. It's so pretty! As with all Barry M polishes I've used it's amazing (I've erased 'sequin effects' from my mind!), it dries quickly and only needed two coats to be gorgeous though if you're using this on natural nails and they're quite long or have gorgeous white tips you might need three coats to cover up the smile line.


Get Nailed in the sea ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. hey hun, it's called silver sea, and it's discontinued now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw that's a shame :( it's lovely!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! probably a good thing it's discontinued pay day isn't for a while... lol. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wouldn't want to be a bad influence ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x