Thursday, 26 September 2013

Streaking!

Hi! Yesterday I was really busy packing orders and launching more Christmas products in my Etsy shop (theres SIX now!). Today I'm working on more Christmas stuff and catching up on some TV! I hope you have a nice Thursday and if it doesn't go so well, just remember tomorrow is Friday :D

Today I have a yellow polish to show you by NYC called Lexington yellow. Yellow polish is second only to white polish when it comes to it being so hard to find one that doesn't streak so much! I hate doing so many coats so I love polishes that are fab in 2-3 coats rather than 4-6 coats! I tried three coats of this and it was still streaky so I think at least four will be needed for a fab yellow!


This is two coats with no topcoat! I love that it's so shiny but it's VERY streaky! Any yellow recommendations are very welcome! :D


Don't streak, Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty colour, shame it streaks :(. And I always recommend your yellows! That might not be much help Haha. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! In the bottle it's a fab colour! Aw thanks! I might just make myself a yellow haha x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x