Saturday, 7 September 2013

Sunny talons

Morning! Have you got exciting plans for this weekend? I'm spending it going through the submissions for my book and making nail polish! 

It's been raining really heavily (my street was flooded yesterday!) and it's all grey and miserable, so I thought I'd show you the sunshiniest, happiest polish I could find! This is 'lyrical' by mememe. It's a gorgeous light yellow polish that is completely opaque in two coats! Most yellows I use seem to streak but this is perfect!


This is two coats of colour with no topcoat! It's super shiny and super pretty! What do you think?


Get Nailed sunshine ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely yellow, sometimes the brighter ones scare me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! I love bright yellow too but I think this is more cheerful, a bit like flowers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x