Monday, 23 September 2013

Super shiny talons!

Hi! I hope your week gets off to a fab start! I'm starting mine by visiting my mum and then irking this evening to get the last of my Halloween polishes ready to release!

Today I have a beautiful nails inc polish to show you! This is called Chelsea Manor Street and I got the mini in one of the sets from QVC but I love it so I need the full size! 


This is two coats of the polish. It's a gorgeous grey with tons of silver and it's so sparkly! Sorry for the sideways pic! Everytime I tried to turn the last two around my blogger went berserk!


This is two coats without topcoat! Super shiny! I'm not sure what nail art to put with this but I'm sure inspiration will hit and this polish will be back!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x