Monday, 2 September 2013

Wild talons

Hi! Did you have a good weekend? I spent mine packing the Polish Club packages up to send out today and working on the advent calendars! I also finalised some stuff and will soon be releasing my own nail art pens!! Also there's a massive sale on all the nail art stuff in my Etsy shop! All plain false nails, nail art mixes, embellishments, flock/velvet, glitter and Fimo are only 50p each and all my hand decorated false nail are £1 each! Lots has sold out already so don't miss out!

Today I'm going to show you a mani but I've forgotten the polishes I used! I think this is Portchester Square by nails inc and an unnamed turquoise by Cynthia Rowley! I also used black acrylic paint.


I used two coats of the base colour and then used the turquoise to blob on random shapes. I outlined them all with black paint and then topcoated. I love weird leopard print! What do you think?


Go wild and Get Nailed ;) 

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x