Sunday, 6 October 2013

Accessorize your talons

Morning :) I hope you're having a fab weekend! Mine is good so far! Yesterday I released my 'Underwater wonder world' collection in my Etsy shop! and I tried out some fab polishes on my little sister that will be up soon!

Today I have a gorgeous Accessorize polish to show you. This is shade 26 and it's a gorgeous lilac! As soon as I saw this I loved it and I'm not the worlds biggest lilac polish fan! This shade is perfect in two coats and dried quickly!


I also used two coats of a technic polish called mermaid over the top because I didn't want to wear the Accessorize polish alone but I wasn't very 'nail art inspired'.


Accessorize your talons and get nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. ver pretty, i love that blue glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it with this colour underneath! I'll have to try it with some others!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x