Friday, 11 October 2013

Competition!

Morning! I hope your weekend starts off great! I'm spending mine cleaning my house and making polishes!

Today I haven't got any polishes or art to show you but I do have something very exciting to share...... My celebration announcement! To celebrate 500 Etsy sales, 6 months of being open, one year of my blog (nearly) and hitting 700 FB followers I am giving away some fab prizes! 


All you need to do to enter is send me a picture of your favourite 'TarasTalons'! Just take a photo of you wearing your favourite TarasTalons polish and email it me at tara@tarastalons.co.uk, tag me on Instagram @tarastalonsgetnailed, tweet me @tarastalons or add then to my facebook page www.facebook.com/tarastalons. All entries must be received no later than Midnight on the 31st of October, any entries after this time won't be included. All entries will then be uploaded to www.tarastalons.co.uk along with a poll! 


The photo with the most votes will receive a fab prize of any 10ml polish of their choice, any 5ml polish of their choice, any nail art pen of their choice and any nail art item of their choice from my Etsy shop! 


The photo with the next largest amount of votes will receive any 5ml polish of their choice, any nail art pen of their choice and any nail art item of their choice from my Etsy shop!


This is open only to UK residents (or anyone with a UK postal address I can ship to). In the event of a tie I will pass the entries over to an impartial person to judge the winner. The link to the poll will be posted as soon as it is available after the 31st of October and the date and time of the vote closing will also be announced! When the winner has been chosen I will announce it on my Instagram, Twitter, blog and Facebook page so that the winner and runner up can contact me to arrange their prize. Prizes exclude custom polishes.


I've had some fab entries already and I can't wait to see yours!



Get Nailed and win some polish!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x