Sunday, 20 October 2013

Gloss off

Morning! Today Shaun is making me take the day off to go to Blackpool and see the illuminations! I'm really excited! I love them and I love the seaside in Winter! I hope you have a fab day too!

Today I'm going to show you the mani I did to wear to Blackpool! This is a nails inc polish called Baker Street which is one off my Favouritist colours ever! It's so beautiful!


This is two coats with one coat of my own matte topcoat!


Gloss off and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour, its so intense and just the perfect bright blue. Looks great matte too. Enjoy the lights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The lights were amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x