Monday, 7 October 2013

Glow on, paint your talons

Hi! I hope you have a fab Monday! Today I'm going to swap over some stock between my Etsy shop and other places I sell and buy Shaun some new shirts for his new job! 

Today I have a fab sideways collection 2000 polish to show you ( It does go up the right way but I'm too tired to figure it out having technical issues). This polish is called moon glow and it is absolutely beautiful! It looks amazing over any other colour and makes it instantly more special! 


This is one coat and topcoat over some blue nails. I love the effect and I'm going to have to get more so I can try it out over all my other polishes!


Get Nailed and glow ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x