Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Greyt talons

Hi! Yesterday I had to take my macbook back to Apple and get it replaced because of some crazy fault so I spent most of the night setting up my new one! I hope you had a more productive day than me!

Today I have a fab polish to show you by Avon. This is concrete grey and it's one of the matte polishes they brought out!


When i applied the first coat of this I was worried because of the amount of streaking, which I know is common with lots of mattes but this was SUPER streaky, but after the second coat it was even and opaque!


I really like Avon polishes, they're a good price and they have some nice colours and effects! I'll have more to show you soon.


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it! I hope they bring out more matte polishes!

      Delete
  2. and this is what I call a tru matte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I hate it when I buy 'matte' polish and still have to use a matte topcoat!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x