Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Highlight your talons

Morning! Yesterday I did some work on some collab polishes that are being released later today! Keep check on on my Facebook page to find out more!

Today I have an amazing neon polish to show you! This fab yellow is a clubworks polish that I got in a set from Superdrug ages ago and I love it!


I know with neons you're supposed to use white undies but I was far too impatient so this is two colour coats with no topcoat. I've photographed it over black to show how the colour stands out!


I think this polish is amazing, It looks like I used to want my nails to looks when I used to colour them in with highlighter at school…. (mum if you're reading this I obviously mean when I used to do this during my breaks…..not maths…..)


Stand out and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've got the others from this set coming soon and they're fab too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x