Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Leather and spikes!

Hi! Yesterday I spent all day swatching polishes to show you soon and designing my new labels! Because all of my stuff (including seven new products coming soon) will have new labels, I have put lots of my stuff on sale in my Etsy shop! Everything in my 'Pick'n'mix/lucky bags' section is at least 30% off and and all nail art, false nails, flock etc is still reduced! This will only be on until my new labels arrive so don't miss out!

Today I have a very quick mani to show you! This is Noho which is nails inc's black leather effect polish. I have blogged about this before and I absolutely love it! To make it stand out a bit more I used nail glue to apply six gold spikes to two of the nails! I love this look so much!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with spikes! It's hard to put on/take off rings wth them on but I don't care! I love them so much! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x