Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Lobster claws

Hi! Yesterday I did some stock rotation between a few places I sell my polishes and added some new ones to my shop and I went shopping and bought an abundance of chocolates :D I hope your day was as good as mine!

Today I have a beautiful OPI polish called eat Mainely lobster to show you! It's so hard for me to capture how fab this polish is but it's very pretty and shimmery and looks amazing in the sunlight (not that there's much of that!). I also added some cute 3D purple bows with topcoat :D


This is two coats of the OPI polish with one coat of topcoat. I'm really getting into OPI polishes, I need more!


Eat lobster and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. ohhh i LOVE those bows, freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these bows are my absolute favourite! I buy huge quantities of them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x