Sunday, 27 October 2013

Orange talons

Hi! I hope you're having  a great weekend! I spent most of mine making polishes, hunting toys down for my nephew's birthday and eating sticky toffee and pecan roulade ;D

Today I have a bright, sparkly mani to show you that I did for my sister! This is Barry M satsuma which is one of their Gelly polishes with a fab unnamed colour club polish which is a gorgeous sparkly orange! I also used base/topcoat coat but the label had fallen off so I'm not sure which one! :D


This is two coats of Barry M with one coat of colour club to make it sparkle!



This is the mani finished, including topcoat, I love it! It certainly brightens up the day! 




Wear orange and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. that is color club "sparkle and soar" I have been wearing it all October!

    http://clawsup.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-french-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love orange, I have both of these so will be giving it a try asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x