Friday, 4 October 2013

Puppy tan-lons

Morning! Yesterday I did a little bit of work and a LOT of celebrating! Shaun (my husband) got a fab job that he really, really wanted which was really exciting! I hope you have a fab Friday!

Today I have yet more puppy nail art to show you! I think this is the third different way I've blogged about puppy nail art but I just love it so much! This time I did it using OPI's san-tan-toio which is a fab colour for a tan puppy! I also used cream acrylic paint and black and white acrylic paint.

For the base I used two coats of the OPI polish which was lovely, it applies well, dried quickly and gave a lovely opaque colour in two coats. What more can you ask for! 



I used the cram acrylic paint and a nail art rush to give the puppy patches. I then used white acrylic paint to dot in eyes. While that dries I used a large dotting tool to dot in his nose, a small nail art brush to draw in the line from his nose to his mouth and the small dotting tool to do his whiskers. By then the white paint had dried so I dotted in his pupils. I finished with topcoat to protect the design and stop the paint scratching off. I think he's cute!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. yayyy congrats to you husband, these are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said thank you :) I'm glad you like the puppies :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x