Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Red french

Happy October! Are you looking forward to Halloween? I am! 

Today I have a mani that I half did to show you. I had some French manicured false nails from somewhere but I wanted to wear something a bit brighter so I decided to decorate them with lots of red stuff! I used 3D bows, Fimo bows, 3D roses and a red nail art pen.


I applied different decorations to the nails or drew on simple lines and dots just to brighten it up a little! This design is so quick and simple and a really cheap way to customise cheap shop bought false nails!


Be red and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Wow these are so classy. Red is such a classic colour it works brilliantly with the French tips. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x