Monday, 21 October 2013

Smart talons

Hi! I had a fab day at Blackpool yesterday! How was your weekend?

Today I have a fab mani using a George (at ASDA) polish called smarty pants and a Barry M polish called amethyst glitter!


I used two coats of smarty pants as a base. This polish is lovely and it was only £1!


Over that I used one thickish coat of amethyst glitter which is stunning! I think everyone should own this polish! It got such rich, beautiful colours of glitter in it!


I took this photo at an angle so you can see the beautiful colours of the glitter!


Be sparkly and Get nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. I really, really love these! The colours are so pretty together xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! all the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love Asda nail polishes! They may be £1 but I personally think they are fab quality. Gorgeous mani ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're great pocket money treats as well and fab to use for nail art and to keep up with trends (like denim effect!)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x