Thursday, 17 October 2013

Where is this polish from?

Morning! Yesterday I revealed that I'll soon have a matte topcoat in my Etsy shop! So excited because I love matte polish! I hope your week has been fab! 

Today I have a polish to show you that I hope someone knows about! This is a really nice purple polish but the reason I need to know where it's from is because the formula is amazing! It applies so well and dries quickly! I have no idea at all where I got it!


This is two coats with no topcoat! Look how shiny it is! 


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I love it! I wish I could find more of their polishes!

      Delete
  2. It looks like a Christmas gift set type polish, so quite possibly Boots. Is there a base label - might be able to identify by font or postcodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look out for sets! Thanks! There's nothing on the base unfortunately!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x