Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Wicked talons!

Hi! I've been so busy these last few days! I've redone my logo and website and I'm halfway through working on four custom collections, my Polish Club, Talon Treasure Troves AND redoing my office! So exciting! I hope you've been having fun too!

Today I have an amazing polish to show you by Deborah Lippmann called wicked game! I have absolutely no idea how to describe this polish to you! It's silver, green, blue, purple, gold and probably some other stuff too! It reflects a ton of shades as soon as the light hits it and it's so beautiful!


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat! Amazing!


Be wicked and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. this reminds me of OPIs Not Like The Movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look out for that! I love this kind of polish!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x