Sunday, 24 November 2013

Bling!

Hi! Yesterday I launched new polishes on both my Etsy shop and my website which I'm really excited about! and today I have two of my little sisters staying with me while Shaun is away on some training with work so I'm having a fab weekend! I hope you are too :)

I have been reviewing a frontCover Cosmetics nail art kit which you can get here and today I have my second design to show you! If you've missed my previous posts you can catch up here and here!

Today's design is my favourite! it's so sparkly and perfect for christmas/New year parties! I used the gorgeous nude polish called glossy shell for this!


I used two coats with no topcoat for the base.


I used the glue included and the fab diamantes which are different colours and shapes to apply to the thumbnails. These diamantes might be my favourite thing in the kit! They're so pretty!


I applied them around halfway up the nail from the bottom and applied them completely randomly. I think it looks so pretty!


On the other nails I used the holographic glitter to add some amazing sparkle! To do this I used the glue and the nail art brush included in the kit, I put some glue onto the nail and then quickly scooped glitter up out of the pot and applied it over the nail patting it down. I cleaned the brush in acetone after to remove the glitter and glue and it was perfect again.

On the middle nails I applied the glitter all over the nail but on the rest I applied it at the tip of the nail and then lightly tapped it down the nail.


This is my fished design including topcoat which also comes in this fab kit!


Don't forget to visit the FrontCover website here and grab your nail art kit!

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x