Saturday, 9 November 2013

Competition winner!

Morning! Yesterday my competition ended so today I'm going to announce the winner and runner up!

These are the screenshots I took of the poll as the voting closed.


 

So as you can see Nichola won with 112 votes! Well done Nichola! Here is her entry!


And here is what she has won! The photo with the most votes will receive a fab prize of any 10ml polish of their choice, any 5ml polish of their choice, any nail art pen of their choice and any nail art item of their choice from my Etsy shop! 

And the runner up with a very close 90 votes is SwishieNails! Well done :) Here is her entry!


And here is what she has won! The photo with the next largest amount of votes will receive any 5ml polish of their choice, any nail art pen of their choice and any nail art item of their choice from my Etsy shop!

Thank you everyone who entered and everyone who voted! I will be running more competitions and giveaways so keep checking back :)

Can both of the winners contact me at tara@tarastalons.co.uk and let me know your choices for your prizes!

Be a winner and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. The first one is really an unique polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's a custom that Nichola designed :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x