Thursday, 14 November 2013

Front Cover fingers

Morning! Yesterday I spent all day swatching polishes so there will be lots of beauties coming soon! I hope you're having a fab week :)

Today I have something really exciting! This is part one of my Front Cover Cosmetics review! This is their fab new Autumn/Winter nail art kit which you can get here for only £25.00! I think this is my favourite kit from Front Cover, the embellishments are well put together, the polishes are lovely (and bigger than in previous kits) and the nail art design ideas are amazing!

This is what The kit looks like in the box, you can see on the front, there's a few ideas given for how to use it! 


And on the inside there's loads more!



There's also a look book included in the box so you can recreate the looks given and it comes in lots of languages so everyone can follow the instructions.



So this is the kit! You get; three colours and one clear polish, two sets of nail wraps, a nail art brush, three pots of embellishments (silver sequins, holo glitter and colourful diamantes in different shapes), nail glue, dotting tools and a nail file. Wow!



I quickly tried out the nail wraps to show you how easily they apply! The black ones with the silver accents are my favourite! They're also great for cutting shapes out of and using to accent your mani! You could use them just on the tips or use mini punches to cut out shapes and apply them!



And now for the polishes! This is a gorgeous orange based red called red shoes which is gorgeous and shimmery!




This is two coats with no topcoat. It applies really well and finish is lovely and glossy even without topcoat!


 This gorgeous ox blood red polish is called ruby resin and it really is perfect for Autumn! I can't wait to get some gold stamping over this!



Again this is two coats with no topcoat. The formula is fab and it dries really quickly too!



And the last polish, glossy shell, is a beautiful toffee nude. Again it's perfect for this collection!


This is two coats with no topcoat and just like the others it's super shiny!


So, there's the kit and the polishes! I have some designs to show you that I've done using nothing but what's in this kit so I'll be back with them soon! 

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x