Friday, 8 November 2013

Space nails

Hi! I'm so behind on my blog reading so I'm going to catch up on that in and around work today, feel free to leave links :) 

Today I have some more fab nail art supplies from SheSellsSeashells to show you! You can see my first review here where I used the seashells! The cabochons I have to show you today are amazing! They're purple and really marbled so they look fab! 


These come in packets of 10 for £2.00! 



For this design I used nails that were already black and used one coat of a polish I made myself over it. It has very reflective glitters in it as well as fine and large purple, pink and blue glitters. I used nail glue to apply the cabochons to my middle nails and ta-dah! I have nails that look like a space scene!


I love the end result of this design and I can't wait to get them in other colours!



You can visit the SheSellsSeashells shop here!



Get Nailed in space ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. I like the way you incorporated the it in to the nail art, looks very space like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it really looks just like a planet in that manicure. such a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! looks fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x