Monday, 18 November 2013

Sparkly sequins

Hi! I'm having a really busy this week so I've had to put off photographing the polishes I've swatched but I've done nearly half so I'll get working on blog posts for them! Yesterday I went out to breakfast with two of my sisters to celebrate my nephew's birthday which was fun! I hope you have had a fab weekend!

Last week I blogged about a nail art kit by FrontCover Cosmetics (you can see it here if you missed it) and I promised to show you some designs I had done using the kit so, here's the first one!

I did this using ruby resin which is a gorgeous rich oxblood red!


This is two coats with no topcoat.


To do this design I used the small silver sequins and nail glue that were both included in the kit. I also used embellie gellie which you can buy from scraperfect.com.

I applied the sequins diagonally down each nail of one hand, except the ring finger and on just the ring finger of the other hand. They were really easy to apply using the nail glue which dried quite quickly and was really secure!


The sequins also lay quite flat on the nail, here's a close up so you can see better!


And here is the finished design with topcoat which also comes in the kit!


I love these sequins, I have lots more ideas planned to use them including a glitter/sequin French mani so I'll show you that soon! I also have two more designs coming up using the FrontCover Cosmetics nail art kit which you can buy here from their website along with their other fab kits!

Get Nailed in sequins ;)

Tara x 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x