Friday, 22 November 2013

Using acrylic paints for nail art

Hi! Yesterday I labelled and sneak peeked some of my new collection which will be out soon! So excited about this one! I'm also working on some more new stuff and working on my new website www.tarastalons.co.uk to make it the best it can be :) I've already changed the layout of the shop to make it easier and some new pages will be coming soon!

Yesterday I had another article published, this one is about using acrylic paints for nail art! You can read it here, I hope you like it!

Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

3 comments:

  1. i really want to get some acrylics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! As soon as I tried them I had no idea how I lived without them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x