Wednesday, 25 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and here's some festive nails for you!

I did these for my little sister using a white nail art pen, a TarasTalons red polish with gold glitter, a blue polish by collection 2000, a nude polish which was unbranded and a shimmery brown and light blue polish also by collection 2000. I also used lots of acrylic paint!


This is my wobbly candy cane using a white nail art pen for the base because my little sister didn't have a white polish! I used red acrylic paint to do the wobbly red lines!


This is the red polish I made for her!


A snowman using the white nail art pen and black and orange acrylic paints.


This is the blue polish with 3 or 4 different glitter polishes over the top!


This is a base of shimmery brown polish and acrylic paints in brown, white, black and red to create Rudolph.


This is a base of the red polish I made for her with a Christmas tree (yes, it's a Christmas tree!) in green acrylic paint with glitter polishes on it for decorations!


This is a base of light blue with a Christmas pudding done in acrylic paints.


A closer picture of the TarasTalons polish!


This is a light blue polish with a snowflake in white acrylic paint!


Here's the Santa and Rudolph I painted!


And here is the finished mani including topcoat!


Merry Christmas! Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x