Sunday, 1 December 2013

Moustached skulls

Happy December! If you have a TarasTalons advent calendar I hope you love your first polish :D My sale on both www.tarastalons.co.uk and www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons is still on too! You can save 35% with the code SAVE35 until 12.01am on Tuesday!

Today I have my favourites ever mani to show you! I did this using a nails inc polish called Colville Mews and some fab embellishments from SheSellsSeashells!

I used two coats of the nude polish as a base and applied topcoat. When it was completely dry I applied the gold skulls from SheSellsSeashells using nail glue and then then applied the moustaches also from SheSellsSeaShells, again using nail glue, onto the skulls!


Here's a closeup of the skull!


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x