Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Reason #98076 why I love Leighton Denny

Morning! I've been extra busy these last few days! Everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit so i've had lots of orders for red custom polishes :D I've even had people pre ordering my nail polish advent calendar for next year so I have put the pre orders up on www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons and www.tarastalons.co.uk :)

Today I have a fab Leighton Denny polish to show you called astronaughty! I have also used this as a base for some fab nail embellishments so I'll blog about that soon!


I have no idea how to describe this polish to you! It's grey, lilac, purple, red, gold.......... It's just SO beautiful! This is two coats with no topcoat, it's super shiny but I think with natural nails 3 coats would look better.


Be astronaughty and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you I love love love Leighton Denny and astronaughty is a gorgeous colour, perfect for when you can't decide what to wear xx
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's amazing isn't he! This is definitely my new 'go to' colour when I can't choose what to wear! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x