Thursday, 5 December 2013

Royal talons

Hi! Wow! I cannot believe how quickly this month is going! I'm currently doing photos and listings for my last collection of the year as well as working on a few other exciting things! I hope you're having a great week and are on top of your Christmas shopping (unlike me :D).

Today I have a beautiful Barry M polish to show you called countess! This is one of their royal textured collection and it's absolutely amazing!


This (difficult to photograph) polish is a beautiful deep purple with red, copper, purple and gold glitter/shimmer. It's so amazing when you're typing you get absolutely mesmerised! Well, I do anyway!


Here is a close up so you can see the texture of the polish. I really love textured polish and can't stop touching it!


This is countess with topcoat next to a nail with it without topcoat. Obviously topcoat does smooth out the textured effect but it in no way diminishes the beauty and it does make the glitter sparkle just that little bit extra!


This is a full mani I did using another Barry M from the royal textured collection which I'll blog about soon and countess as the accent finger, both have been top coated!


Get Nailed and be rough ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that pointed shape! and of course the gorgeous polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Thats my new favourite shape! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x